Monday, June 28, 2010

YOU MAKE ME SMILE!

Yes... i did have fun @ acting camp today!!! Jonathan is sooo gay, but nice and funny! I'm doing the music man and i thought that Nick could be the music man and, instead of a sailor, he could be the town creeper that gives out toys to all the kids rather than instruments!!! LOL! LOL! LOL! So... in camp, we r literally doing the Gabe Alvarez dance! OMG! It's the same dance with the legs kicking up at the sides! i have 2 show u! You're gonna lol sooo much when u c it! YES YES YES YES YES! I still can't believe that it's like the same dumb dance!!! The dance is following me. So... what r u doing? loved the bushel and a peck song!! Except the little girl was like high! Did they put crack in her baby mush or something?! U no... i miss the ppl from last yrs acting camp. There's only 12 ppl this year and they r all quiet and shy. BORING! Last yr, there were 37 kids and we were all lively and cool. I'm the loudest one there this year and have the biggest chance of getting the main female part. It's raining. When r u going 2 PR? I'll miss u, but just write 2 me on my blog! WOW! This is my longest post 2 u yet! Oh, the new theme song 4 u is called "Polly Wolly Doodle!" It's a great title, right? I'll try 2 post it. Sry if it does not work!=) BTW... i would have spit out my mouthwash while reading ur post if i had any. I lol rly hard, though! LUV U ALWAYS!
Ur bffla, Raquel
LOL! PS: I forgot all about Manuelito! Gud times!

No comments:

Post a Comment