Friday, July 23, 2010

Degrassi Quiz Badges :)

Eli is kinda cutee in a weird/mysterious type of way lol :) But I love Drew on the show! Drew's real name is Luke Bilyk, he's so cuteeee :) <3 Oh and Eli's real name is Munro Chambers :) <3

Ok here's what I got on the quiz, of which degrassi character would mess with my heart lol, and its Eli lol :)


Quizzes   Girls Games




 This is How much of a Degrassi Fan I Truly am :)

this is what i got for what degrassi guy i should date lol

 
 
this is the degrassi character i am, its K.C. :)
 


This is my degrassi crush lol its blue.



This is the supposed bad guy tht i should date if i were in degrassi lol peter :p



 This is how Degrassi my life is...lol not so much :p




this is the degrassi clique i would be in lol :p



Sav is my Degrassi BFF lol :)



My degrastrology sign is...


apparently degrassi will change my life lol :p



~Seussical :D


















No comments:

Post a Comment